What if something gets broken when my home is being cleaned by my housekeeper?

Your housekeeper will report any damage she causes to you and to Mmm.  Each claim is treated individually however we have an excess on our policy of £100 for minor damage and £250 for serious damage.  If a claim is of a serious nature and is processed through our insurance company Mmm will pay the £250 excess.

Leave a Comment