How can I tell a good cleaning company from a bad one?
- At first, is difficult to tell a good company from a bad one, however
- Recommendations are usually the strongest indicator of a good company.
- Communication between you and the company is very important.
- A good rate of pay for the cleaner and the company which is stated on the cleaning agreement. The cleaner should be paid directly after each visit. The managment fees paid directly to the company.
- Good timekeeping, efficiency and a thorough cleaning job are good second indicators.
- An ongoing positive and professional relationship with your cleaner.