Head Office: 6 Hampton Rd E, Twickenham

Follow Us:

Call Now! 0208 941 2791

Frequently Asked Questions


If you have any more questions but you don’t see the answer below, please contact the Mmmarvellous team. We will answer your question, and can add the question to this page.


Your housekeeper will report any damage she causes to you and to Mmm.  Each claim is treated individually however we have an excess on our policy of £100 for minor damage and £250 for serious damage.  If a claim is of a serious nature and is processed through our insurance company Mmm will pay the £250 excess.

Category: Insurance

You can request the housekeeper contribute to replacing the item. Mmm will not pay out for minor damages below the value of £100.

Category: Insurance

Both companies have their own insurance to cover any damage that occurs whilst working at your home.  Any claims will be dealt with by them personally.

Category: Insurance

Load More